CASP+ Certification Training
The CASP+ (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner) certification is ideal for professionals in the field looking to broaden their security and risk management skillset for enterprise network environments. Enterprises need highly skilled cybersecurity professionals who are experienced in and knowledgeable of advanced security procedures for networks. Being able to design and operate/maintain security solutions for larger, complex networks is a highly desired skill among employers today.
In order to obtain the CASP+ certification, you must pass a 165-minute exam. This certification expires three years from the date of the examination and must be renewed before the expiration date in order to stay valid. To pass, candidates must demonstrate the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, engineer, integrate and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise through a series of multiple-choice and performance-based questions.
CompTIA recommends a minimum of ten years of experience in IT administration, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience for candidates.
- Understanding of risk management
- Understanding of enterprise security architecture
- Understanding of enterprise security operations
- Understanding of technical integration of enterprise security
- Understanding of research, development, and collaboration
- Network Security Consultant
- Network Security Architect
- Network Security Engineer
- IT Security Analyst
- IT Security Consultant
- Ethical Hacker
- Penetration Tester