Certified Ethical Hacker Certification
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The Purpose of the CEH credential is to
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
About the Exam
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
Cybersecurity Training Center offers flexible training dates to fit your schedule. You can contact us through email, chat, or by phone to set up a date and time to attend the lessons and take your examination.