Service Provider Routing and Switching, Specialist (JNCIS-SP)
The Service Provider Routing and Switching track enables you to demonstrate a thorough understanding of networking technology in general and Juniper Networks service provider routing and switching platforms. JNCIS-SP, the specialist-level certification in this track, is designed for networking professionals with beginner to intermediate knowledge of routing and switching implementations in Junos.
• Protocol-Independent Routing
• Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
• Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS)
• Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
• Layer 2 Bridging or VLANs
• Spanning-Tree Protocols
• Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
• High Availability
Possible Job Roles
Products Not founded!
1335 Rockville Pike Suite 380, Rockville, MD 20852