The CASP+ (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner) certification is ideal for professionals in the field looking to broaden their security and risk management skill set for enterprise network environments. Enterprises need highly skilled cybersecurity professionals who are experienced in and knowledgeable of advanced security procedures for networks. Being able to design and operate/maintain security solutions for larger, complex networks is a highly desired skill among employers today.
In order to obtain the CASP+ certification, you must pass a 165 minute exam. This certification expires three years from the date of the examination and must be renewed before the expiration date in order to stay valid. To pass, candidates must demonstrate the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, engineer, integrate and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise through a series of multiple-choice and performance-based questions.
- 10 years of IT administration, including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience
CompTIA recommends a minimum of ten years of experience in IT administration, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience for candidates.
- Understanding of risk management
- Understanding of enterprise security architecture
- Understanding of enterprise security operations
- Understanding of technical integration of enterprise security
- Understanding of research, development, and collaboration
Career Paths/Job Roles
- Network Security Consultant
- Network Security Architect
- Network Security Engineer
- IT Security Analyst
- IT Security Consultant
- Ethical Hacker
- Penetration Tester
- IT Auditor
- Information Security Architect
CASP+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
(Includes Books, Lab Fees, Online Study Tools, (1) Free Class Audit.) Certification Exam Not Included
Cybersecurity Training Center offers flexible training dates to fit your schedule. You can contact us through email, chat, or by phone to set up a date and time to attend the lessons and take your examination.