Cloud+ Training Course
With the continuous rise of cloud computing, Cloud+ certified professionals are in higher demand than ever. Individuals with a background in IT may be familiar with “the cloud” but not the actual operation of cloud services/solutions. Being able to analyze, implement, and maintain cloud services/solutions for enterprises is increasingly a highly sought out skill in the cybersecurity field. The Cloud+ certification is ideal for professionals in the field looking to broaden their security and risk management skill set for enterprise network environments.
Network+ and/or Security+ are recommended but not required
- 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking, network storage, or datacenter administration
- Familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server visualization
- Knowledge of cloud service model (IaaS, PaaS, Saas) definitions
- Hands-on experience with at least one public cloud IaaS platform
- Understanding of risk management
- Understanding of enterprise security architecture
- Understanding of enterprise security operations
- Understanding of technical integration of enterprise security
- Understanding of research, development, and collaboration
Career Paths/Job Roles
- Cloud Development/Engineering
- Network Administration/Engineering
- Project Management
- System Administration
To obtain this certification, you must pass a 90 minute exam with a score of 750 or higher (on a scale of 100-900). The certification is valid for three years. However, it can be renewed. The exam covers competency in cloud models, virtualization, infrastructure, security, resource management and business continuity.
There are no work experience requirements for this exam. However, CompTIA recommends candidates have 24 to 36 months of work experience in networking, storage or IT data center administration and familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization.
Cybersecurity Training Center offers flexible training dates to fit your schedule. You can contact us through email, chat, or by phone to set up a date and time to attend the lessons and take your examination.