CISCO CCNA Routing and Switching
The CCNA Routing and Switching course will provide you with the knowledge of foundational technologies, as well as ensure you stay up to date with skill sets needed for quickly advancing technologies. You will gain experience to install, customize, operate, and troubleshoot mid-sized routed and switched networks. This course will open doors for those interested in positions such as network engineer, specialist or administrator.
There are no course prerequisites, but it is highly recommended to be knowledgeable in network fundamentals, implementing local area networks and internet connectivity, managing network device security, and implementing WAN and basic IPv6 connectivity.
- Understanding Network Fundamentals
- Understanding LAN Switching Technologies
- Understanding Routing Technologies
- Understanding Technologies
- Understanding Infrastructure Services
- Understanding Infrastructure Security
- Understanding Infrastructure Management
DOD 8570 Compliant
Cybersecurity Training Center offers flexible training dates to fit your schedule. You can contact us through email, chat, or by phone to set up a date and time to attend the lessons and take your examination.