AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
In this introductory course, you will learn about Amazon Web Services (AWS) products, services, and common solutions. You will learn the fundamentals of identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on an enterprise’s needs. The content of this course is independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS certifications, meaning that the practical skills used by associates and professionals are not required to take this course and pass the exam.
Network+ and Security+ are recommended but not required. This course builds foundational knowledge of the AWS Cloud. A basic understanding of IT services is recommended, but the practical skills used by AWS associates and professionals are not required.
At least 6 months experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial.
- Understanding of the following domains:
- Cloud Concepts
- Billing and Pricing
- Defining with the AWS cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describing the key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases
- Describing basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describing basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Defining the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identifying sources of documentation or technical assistance (e.g., whitepapers, support tickets)
- Describing the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describing basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS cloud
Cybersecurity Training Center offers flexible training dates to fit your schedule. You can contact us through email, chat, or by phone to set up a date and time to attend the lessons and take your examination.