Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) v1.0 course helps you prepare for the Cisco® CCNP® Security and CCIE® Security certifications and for senior-level security roles. In this course, you will master the skills and technologies you need to implement core Cisco security solutions to provide advanced threat protection against cybersecurity attacks. You will learn security for networks, cloud and content, endpoint protection, secure network access, visibility, and enforcements. You will get extensive hands-on experience deploying Cisco Firepower® Next-Generation Firewall and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewall; configuring access control policies, mail policies, and 802.1X Authentication; and more. You will get introductory practice on Cisco Stealthwatch® Enterprise and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud threat detection features.
ALL OUR INSTRUCTOR-LED COURSES CATER TO IN-PERSON AND ONLINE/REMOTE STUDENTS.
This course will help you prepare to take the Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (350-701 SCOR) exam. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of implementing and operating core security technologies.
Possible Job Roles
Prerequisites & Work Experience
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Familiarity with basics of networking security concepts
After you pass 350-701 SCOR
- You earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Security Core certification
- You satisfy the core requirement for CCNP Security and CCIE Security. To complete your CCNP Security certification, pass one of the security concentration exams. To complete your CCIE Security certification, pass the CCIE Security v6.0 Lab Exam