AWS Solutions Architect – Associate
(for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam)
The AWS Solutions Architect (Associate) course is intended for those who perform an associate level Solutions Architect role. This certification validates an individual’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
Recommended AWS Knowledge for Exam
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
- Hands-on experience using computer, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to tradition services
- The Architecting on AWS course will also help in passing the exam.
- Defining solutions using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
- Providing implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Understanding of the following domains:
- Designing Resilient Architectures
- Defining Performant Architectures
- Specifying Secure Applications and Architectures
- Designing Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Defining Operationally Excellent Architectures
Cybersecurity Training Center offers flexible training dates to fit your schedule. You can contact us through email, chat, or by phone to set up a date and time to attend the lessons and take your examination.