AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional
(for AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Exam)
The AWS DevOps Engineer (Professional) certification is intended for individuals who perform a DevOps Engineer role. This certification validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform.
- Implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Implementing and automating security controls, governance processes, and compliance
- Defining and deploying monitoring, metrics, and loggings systems on AWS
- Implementing systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Designing, managing, and maintaining tools to automate operational processes
- Understanding of the following domains:
- SDLC Automation
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
- Monitoring and Logging
- Policies and Standards Automation
- Incident and Event Response
- High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery
Cybersecurity Training Center offers flexible training dates to fit your schedule. You can contact us through email, chat, or by phone to set up a date and time to attend the lessons and take your examination.